Please take some time to review and read carefully our terms and conditions.
1. Our terms and conditions serves as a contract between you and our company.
2. By availing our services, you agree to the terms and conditions.
3. However, we prefer to work on customer satisfaction and merit rather than tie you into contracts.
1. Keen to Clean Group is to provide cleaning services to the address provided by you, the client.
2. The cleaning services will be done in accordance to the your job order. If you wish to add, change the job order, or if you require extra days our hours, please let us know in advance.
3. Our staffs and operators are professional, friendly, honest, reliable, and certified. They are trained through the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification). Which is international Standard setting body within cleaning, inspection and restoration industry. We also have extensive in – house training for all our carpet cleaning and general cleaning operators.
4. If you are not happy with the assigned operator, you are entitled to change operators. Please contact us immediately.
5. You are also entitled to have the same operator to clean your property. We try to maintain a high level of consistency, which works for both parties. Your cleaner gets to know you and your property. Likewise you get to know your cleaner and how they work. From experience we know this is beneficial especially for you.
1. The price we quote over the phone is the price for the basic cleaning providing your property is in a reasonable condition.
2. Any extra and additional task you require is subject to additional cost.
3. You will also be informed on all costs involved in the cleaning. This will ensure you that there will be no hidden cost.
4. We accept cash, master card or visa card. However, there will be a surcharge for credit card payments.
1. All our operators are insured for accidental damages of up to 10 million dollars.
2. You will also get a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Keen to Clean guarantee will not be applicable in a situation where:
1. The customer has failed to follow instruction or recommendation given by the service provider.
2. The customer has not made payment in full for the Goods and/or Service has been supplied.
3. The customer has failed to abide by the terms and conditions.
4. There is damage to the property, areas to be clean are not cleanable and there are permanent stains on any fabric.
5. The defect or fault has occurred from negligence of the customer after cleaning.
6. If customer has failed to notify defects within forty eight (48) hours of any alleged defect, or failure to fulfill the quote from the date of Goods and/or Service delivery in writing.
1. The customer shall be responsible for making any necessary arrangements (including but not limited to arranging furniture to a safe place, electricity connections, hot water connections, access to the property) to take delivery of the Goods and /or Services.
2. Delivery of the Goods and / or Services to any third party nominated by the customer, (including carriers), is deemed to be delivery to the customer for the purposes of this agreement.
3. Keen to Clean fail to deliver all or part of the Goods and/or Services, Keen to Clean shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the customer, or any o the customers agents, related companies, or contractors.
4. The failure of Keen to Clean to deliver Goods and/or Services shall not entitle either party to treat this contract as being cancelled.
5. Conditions to the specials are as per https://www.keentoclean.com.au/discount-cleaning-specials