Spring cleaning in 2020
Dare we say it, spring cleaning in 2020 will look a bit different to past years; not only has the COVID-19 pandemic taught us to rethink the way we clean, disinfect and sanitize, but it has also provided PLENTY of reasons to want to simplify and DE clutter our lives. In terms of wellbeing, it’s fair to say we need this season’s spring-cleaning rituals now more than ever.
The same goes for the office
Your office or workplace is no exception. It’s no secret that deep cleaning of office spaces and workplaces has been known to:
- Reduce staff sick days
- Boost team morale
- Improve staff productivity
- Improve a business’ professional image
- Positively influence clients’ perceptions
But this spring, as many businesses are managing easing restrictions and preparing for a post-COVID return to work*, a professional deep clean of the workplace is crucial. Here’s why:
- Your team want to know their safety is your priority:Many returning workers will be experiencing some degree of anxiety or discomfort about being in a shared office space. A COVID-safe deep clean of the workplace will go a long way towards providing your staff some peace of mind.
- Your clients want the same:Clients are people too. Many will have their own reservations about visiting office shared or busy office spaces. But entering an office space which has been deep cleaned and equipped with hand sanitizer and COVID-safe signage… well that would be a welcome relief to most.
- Times are tough:Businesses are facing unprecedented challenges in today’s pandemic-impacted market. Reducing sick days, boosting team morale and improving staff productivity are no longer half-baked soft targets, they are absolutely necessary for teams under pressure to perform in 2020. Give your team the best chance at success by providing a healthy and safe environment to work in.
How to find the best professional cleaners for the job
When choosing a professional cleaning company for this crucial task (and for ongoing professional office cleaning services) look out for the following things:
- Make sure the professional cleaning company is a reputable business – preferably an ISO certified company who are up to date with COVID-19specific training.
- Check out their policies and procedures on infection control – these should be well-documented and readily available for you to view.
- Ensure the cleaners servicing your office are trained, properly equipped, and wearing appropriate PPE.
- Choose a company that you feel comfortable with – ideally you want to feel like you and your team are being looked after, and you can engage in an ongoing relationship with them for periodical scheduled cleaning services.
We tick all the boxes
When searching for a reputable professional cleaning company to carry out your spring 2020 office dep clean, look no further than Keen To Clean. We are triple ISO certified and all of our staff have undertaken the appropriate and current COVID-19 training. Our deep cleaning services meet best infection control practices as well as any additional COVID-19 specific recommendations from the Government and Department of Health. Allow us to bring some peace of mind to your team and help provide them with a healthy and safe workplace to perform their way through the rest of 2020!
We currently service businesses in commercial, childcare, education, industrial, hospitality, retail aged and health care sectors. Our team attend clients in both regional and central Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide. Get in touch for a chat and a free quote today!
(*Ideally, this underlined line above could be hyperlinked to the previous post about ‘preparing a workplace for a post-COVID return to work’).