In a nice and tidy nutshell? Yes.
Offices are busy places filled with busy people. To ensure your team is working in a clean, tidy, and organised environment, hiring specialist office cleaners is a must. This not only positively contributes to the health, safety, and productivity of your team, but also helps promote a shining professional image for your business. After all, your workplace is an extension of your brand image.
Keen To Clean specialises in quality office cleaning in Melbourne. We service the entire city and it’s surrounds – recently engaging with new clients in Laverton, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing, Campbellfield, Melbourne CBD, St Kilda, Mulgrave, Notting Hill, Dandenong and Port Melbourne. We’ve noted that Melbourne-based businesses are making the switch to professional office cleaners now more than ever. Below we look at some of the reasons behind this trend, and why you too should consider hiring a reputable office cleaning company in Melbourne.
Benefits of hiring an office cleaning company in Melbourne
Below are some of the top reasons Melbourne-based businesses are investing in professionals to clean their offices in 2019:
- Enhanced team productivity: A study published by Harvard University concluded that an untidy workplace can affect one’s productivity by impeding on persistence with tasks.
- Unhygienic office spaces can lead to increased employee sick leave: Studies show a computer keyboard can house over 7,000 bacterial cells at any one time. Enough said!
- Ticking the boxes for Health and Safety requirements: Professional office cleaners can assist teams with minimising hazards and therefore reducing risk, whilst working to stringent company standards and best practice guidelines.
- Improves your professional image: Inviting clients into your workplace needn’t be a cause for panic. A quality Melbourne-based office cleaning company will provide the same level of attention to detail your clients expect of you.
- Professional cleaners are fully equipped and experienced: Professionals come with a combination of specialised equipment and industry experience that saves time and prevents costly mistakes, producing consistent results every time. Quality Melbourne-based office cleaning companies will also stay up to date with advances in technology, techniques, regulations and guidelines.
- A more economical approach: Some businesses believe it is cheaper to take a DIY approach. However, you only have to consider the combined costs of the following to see that investing in professional cleaners is often the more economical choice in Melbourne in 2019:
- Heavy duty equipment – suited to daily use
- Maintenance, repairs, and the inevitable replacement of that equipment
- Substances and sundries – usually purchased by DIY advocates at retail cost from supermarkets or office supply companies
- Occasional costly mishaps – such as an incorrect substance used on a particular surface, a team member requiring time off due to a strained back, etc.
- The time spent away from work-related tasks for team members carrying out cleaning duties – often prolonged by a lack of adequate equipment and industry level “know-how”
But what if my office deals in sensitive information?
This is a common worry for Melbourne-based businesses who have not yet experienced the benefits of hiring a professional office cleaning company in Melbourne. However, quality professionals will be able to assure clients that safeguards are put in place to protect their privacy – such as staff training in privacy, discretion, and best practice approaches to sensitive situations. Reputable Melbourne office cleaners will have relevant policies and procedures available to potential clients and will often accommodate any special requests regarding the handling of sensitive information.
So, what are you waiting for? If you’re looking for a quality office cleaning company in Melbourne, get in touch with us for more information or a free quote today.