Keen to Clean has been operating as a commercial, domestic and carpet cleaners since 2003. At Keen to Clean we genuinely understand what a big decision buying a franchisee is for you and for your family. We want you to have all the information we can give you to enable you and your professional advisors to make the decision that is right for your future. Our Management Team have members with many years of experience in operating business and building business for our franchisees. At Keen to Clean we feel that we offer a truly unique path for franchise owner to grow with the system and the opportunity to expand their franchise operations so that your role becomes one of a manger of a team of cleaners rather than simply being a cleaner yourself.
The Keen to Clean Group works with:
- Real Estate companies
- Aged care facility
- Medical centres
- Child Care centres
- Private homes
- Sporting Clubs
- Health Clubs
- Vacation Properties
- Private Organisations
Keen to Clean Group has a low entrance price for a General Cleaner franchise or you can then purchase a Carpet Cleaner franchise to become a esteemed Keen to Clean franchise owner. If you wish you can continue to grow by upgrading the income level, where you can have a team of contractors working for you, allowing you to manager your franchisee.
The Keen to Clean Group like to reward outstanding franchise owners with the opportunity to develop their business through the structured career path opening up further income potential for the franchise owner.
- We deliver comprehensive training and support.
- We grant you five year franchise agreement with three further five year options.
- Guaranteed work depending upon the monthly income level you opt for.
- We work with you to grow your business through adding additional services offered by the franchisor.
- You will be in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
The Keen to Clean Group offer potential franchise owners a number of different investment levels to start their franchise. These packages are designed to suit the type of work you wish to do personally, whether you wish to employ contractors or work by yourself and also the level of investment you are comfortable to make and you future income expectations.
- A knowledge of how to meet customers expectations.
- An ability to retain a customer base and regular cliental that will be passed on to you while starting the franchise.
- A desire to assist, develop and grow the entire system for your benefit, your customer’s benefit, and the benefit of the system as a whole.
- The capacity to work hard, work honestly and with the support of your family.
- The financial capacity to purchase the franchise and fund its start up period.
The motivation and dedication to drive your new business to next level and grow with the system to expand their franchise operations.
For more information about our franchise opportunity, call us up at 1300 737 978 or send us your letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org.